INTERNET SITE COOKIE CLARIFICATION TEXT
We, as Matlı Yem Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., (hereinafter referred to as “MATLI”), make use of some technologies such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits on our online media.
. Using these technologies is carried out in accordance with the regulation that we are subjected to, mainly the Law on Protection of Personal Data no 6698.
The purpose of this clarification text is to provide information to you regarding processing personal data obtained in case of using cookies by site users/ members / visitors (“Data Owner”) during operating “matli.com.tr” internet site operated by us.
In this clarification text, we would like to explain what kind of cookies we use, for what purposes and how we control these cookies in our internet site.
We, as Matlı Company, can give up using cookies those we use, can change their types or functions or can add new cookies to our internet site.
Hence, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. All types of changes realized on current clarification text, will enter into force by being published in any public media or internet site.
You can find the last update date at the beginning of this clarification text.
For detailed information about processing your personal data by Matlı, we recommend you to read Matlı Protection and Processing Personal Data Policy taking place in matli.com.tr address.
Which Cookies Are Used For What Purposes?
- Analyzing the site and improving performance of the site.For instance; integration of different servers where the site is operated, determining the number of visitors of the site and making performance settings based on that or making to find what visitors looks for easier.
- To increase the functionality of the site and to provide ease of use.
For instance; sharing for third party social media environments over the site, remembering searches and user name information in next visit of the site by a user.
- To perform customization, targeting and advertising activities.
For instance; demonstrating advertisement connected with area of interest of visitors over the page and products those they monitored.
In case that there are exceptions in the relevant regulation and/or as per articles 5 and 8 of KVK Law, your personal data can be processes in line with your consent if it is required as per the regulation and without your consent in case of otherwise in line with above mentioned purposes. We, as Matlı A.Ş., can share your personal data taking place within the scope of this clarification text with third persons, our suppliers, business partners and group companies where our company receives services in accordance with the regulation as limited with realizing above indicated purposes. We would like to state that the parties where data is transferred, can store your personal data on their services in anywhere in the world.
Cookies Used on Our Site
You can find the different types of cookies below those we use on our site. On our site, we use both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by the servers except the site you visit).
- Mandatory Cookies
These cookies remember your preferences and choices on the site and enable the services offered on our site to be customized for you.
For instance; this ensures us to remember your language selection on our site or the font size you chose while reading a text.
- Functionality and Preference Cookies
On condition that all related exceptions are reserved, mainly the conditions foreseen in article 28 of KVKK titled “Exceptions”, we would like to state that you have following rights by applying to Matlı being within the scope/to be used within the scope of conditions stated in KVKK; Whether your personal data is processed, if processed, for what purpose it was processed and whether it is used in accordance with the purpose, whether it is transferred to third persons at home or abroad, if transferred, who are the persons or entities where this data is transferred, to demand deleting data processed on the contrary of the law, destroying, correcting wrong or incomplete processed data, to update if it is changed, to delete if the reasons requiring processing your personal data, or destroying and also demanding that third persons or entities those delivered your personal data are informed about these processes and to demand compensation of your damage in case that you are encountered with a damage due to not processing your personal data that is processed by automated systems, in accordance with the regulation,.
- Social Media Cookies
These cookies collect information about your social media usage.
For instance; these cookies can be used to create customized advertisements or to use information belonging to your facebook / twitter accounts for market researches.
- Performance and Analysis Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can make your usage and services we provide better by analyzing performance of our site.
For instance; thanks to these cookies, we can determine which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is functioning properly and possible and possible problems.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies
Besides, we can make cooperating with some of our business partners to advertise and introduction within or out of our site.
For instance; cookies can be used for determining whether you click any advertisement that you see on our site, or whether you have benefited from the service on the site where you are directed by that advertisement.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser’s settings.
What are your rights as a data owner?
Data owners have following rights as per article 11 of KVK Law,
- Learning whether their personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if their personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties at home or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third persons to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVK Law and other related laws, in case the reasons for processing disappear, to demand deleting or destroying personal data and to request notification of third persons to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your requests regarding using your rights mentioned above as per Article 13/1 of KVK law in written or via other methods to be determined by Personal Data Protection Board.
Within this framework, the applications to be made to our Company in “written” form can be sent to us bu printing out of the application form;
- With the personal application of the applicant,
- Through a notary public,
- By sending to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Your applications submitted to us, will be responded within thirty days since the date when your request is delivered to as per the nature of your request as per subparagraph 2 of article 13 of KVK Law.
Our responses will be delivered to you in written or electronic form as per provision of Article 13 of KVK Law.